SURF-REVIEWS moderates the content on this site and reserves the right to ban users and their IP address without notice for inappropriate behaviour. If this is your first time on our site, below outlines some rules and tips for keeping safe.
Users should be a minimum of 18 years old. Age requirements must be followed.
Deceptive people sometimes use the internet, including forums, chat rooms and review sites to mislead and falsify their identities in order to manipulate or scam unsuspecting chatters. Never agree to send money or divulge personal information such as phone numbers, place of business or home address via chat rooms or electronic mail. Never agree to meet someone in person you've met online unless you have verified their real identity. We strongly discourage meeting people in person, if you must though, do so in a public place and take a friend with you.
Report any abuse or unwelcome contact to our admin by filing a complaint via our contact form. Include the username of the perpetrator and the nature of the complaint. Here's a few tips for using this feature
- Never communicate in all caps, it's the same as shouting in someone's face
- Even if you're a seasoned chatting user, refrain for using abbreviations for every word, make allowances for the newbie's
- Your words are all you have to make an impression so try and make intelligent contributions
- Do not pry or invade someone's space if it's clear that they are busy or not interested
- Chat rooms are renowned for flamers: people who flame arguments, are critical, and who try and dominate the room in an aggressive manner. Please ignore them
- Chat room safety comes down to commonsense and your own intuition
Use this service wisely and have fun, but most importantly always take measures to protect your identity including your family members.
SURF-REVIEWS.COM is in no way responsible for any loss of any nature or harm incurred as a result of using this website.